Sunday, January 12, 2014

Just wondering...

Have you ever read two different books by two completely different authors and wondered what would happen if the couples in those books decided to meet? How would it affect the universes of those two couples if they met, liked what they saw, and became a foursome?

There could be positives and negatives to this, don't you think? If they're two couples you really, REALLY love, maybe their chemistry together is amazing. It could be a love story for the ages. On the other hand, if they're two couples you love separately, maybe you don't want them to be with anyone but each other.

I'm interested to know how readers feel about this situation. Let's call it market research. An informal poll. Whatever! Please weigh in, either here or privately at my email address: ragingpixie at gmail.

Happy Sunday, slashers!

4 comments:

Keira Andrews said...

Hmmm! For me, I'm such an OTP girl. I've tried menage, and if it's just erotica it's great, but if there are feelings involved, I can only do two. But that's just me -- it's a very intriguing idea, and I'm sure many readers would be into it!

Tory Temple said...

I have a feeling others share your opinion! But if there's a realistic setup in place, I think it would be more believable. It would have to be approached very carefully.

Pia Veleno said...

I hadn't thought about this before, but if it's a couple of favorite couples...well, now I'm thinking about it. LOL

Tory Temple said...

LOL, Pia! It's one of those things that once you get the idea in your head, it's hard to get out. Stay tuned. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails