Saturday, November 7, 2009

Good news for the heart!


Nothing better than waking up to a story acceptance. A while back I submitted a short for inclusion in the All Romance 28 Days of Heart Campaign. This morning I learned my M/M short, GPS, was selected!

From the ARe page:


During the month of love, when everyone’s attention is focused on matters of the heart, we at All Romance (www.allromance.com) want to help fight the number one killer of women, heart disease, and we need your help and your submissions. Beginning February 1, 2010, we will release one new short story per day for the entire month. All proceeds from the sale of these shorts, which will be offered exclusively on AllRomance.com as individual eBooks and also bundled into 4 eBook anthologies, will be donated to the American Heart Association (www.americanheart.org).

What's especially cool about this line of fiction is that Charlaine Harris has written the forward for the anthologies that will be created from the 28 stories picked. So a story will be released every day that month, then bound later on. So now I can say I'll be in a book with Charlaine Harris!

I wasn't given an exact date of release, but I'll have it on Twitter and the Web site the second I know. With my experience in "erotic altruism", as fellow author Alessia Brio coins it, I'm very pleased to be a part of this venture. Truly, All Romance/OmniLit is a force in the eBook industry - it's amazing to see their growth and success. I'm very excited for this campaign.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails