Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am most definitely not doing NaNo this year. (She says, as if she's ever done NaNo in other years. Nope.) I will gladly read anyone else's efforts, though, and hope that it inspires me to keep working on the languishing novel. I think as the year winds down, I'll have a bit more time for it. Oh, wait, the holidays are coming, aren't they? There goes that plan.

In any case, I dropped in quickly just to let people know that I've got a short story available with Chance and Tucker from the Oceanside Fire universe. Slow Burn was originally part of the Men in Uniform anthology. The antho is no longer available, but you can buy the short story on its own HERE. I'm kind of fond of it, since I miss these guys. Give it a read!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails