Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 is upon us

 Happy New Year!


I hope everyone had a great holiday season! Of course, if you did, it makes getting back to "normal" that much harder. In my case, the hardest part this year is the jet-lag. Not usually a New Year's issue for me, but this wasn't a usual New Year's Eve. It was spent in the snowy madness of Rekjavik, Iceland. I know, I know. I went where for the winter holiday season? Sensible people go to Hawaii, or Australia, or Belize in December. I am clearly not sensible people. But it was fun. It was different. It was a blast, in fact. :-D And I got absolutely no writing done the entire vacation. :-( So, back to the grind. As soon as I can keep my eyes open for more than an hour at a time. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails