Monday, May 7, 2012

Introducing Madison Aubrielle

As many of you probably know, I've been a little busy the last few months. Being pregnant has been a huge blessing and a bit of a hindrance when it came to keeping up with all my online responsibilities. However, that is now a thing of the past. I'm thrilled to share that my little girl, Madison Aubrielle, was born on April 24th. She weighed 9.96 pounds and was 21.5 inches long. It kind of blows my mind that she'll be two weeks old tomorrow. 

Here's a couple of photos for you guys!



5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful. And bravo to you for carrying such a big baby.

Pia Veleno said...

Congrats Amanda! She's absolutely adorable. :-)

Keira Andrews said...

Oh my gosh, she's gorgeous! Congrats, Amanda!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!

Amanda Young said...

Thanks guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails