Sunday, March 25, 2012

Boys and their arguments

I recently wrote a book with the fabulously talented Chris Owen, titled By the Numbers. I love this book -- firemen! puppies! sexy computer geeks! -- but the one thing I noticed throughout was that our two heroes got along REALLY well. Like, arguments were non-existent. Even when we tried to make them fight, they resisted. Readers picked up on that, but the response to it was pretty favorable overall and I got emails stating how nice it was to read a book where it was apparent the two leads really liked each other.

Cut to the sequel, which is being worked on now. (Yay!) Man alive, you want to talk about conflict? We got conflict. Trey and Deuce have a specific issue in their lives that's causing some problems. Oh, they're working on it like the mature adults they are, but I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out.

They still like each other, though. Promise.




1 comment:

BOS said...

OMG a sequel !!!I can't wait :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails