Monday, November 5, 2007

Book Recommendations

I ran out of reading material lately and had to go hunting on Amazon to find something to entertain myself with. I've been reading quite a bit lately and thought I would share some of the gems I've unearthed with you all.




Lucky's 13

This book was actually better than I expected. I thought it would be erotica, and it turned out to be a really hot romance. Lots of yummy scenes and a happy ending. It doesn't get much better than that.








Bought And Paid For

This book probably isn't for everyone. It's very light on descriptions and jumps time quite a bit. I wouldn't even really call it erotic, since most of the intimate scenes seem forced, or coerced at the very least. And yet something about it held my attention all the way through and prompted me to buy the two sequels (which are still in transit from Amazon). It could be the hint of mystery regarding a secret organization one of the two main characters is involved in. I just love a good conspiracy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails