Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yikes!

Tuesday snuck up on me again and I've no idea what to post about. Let's see... I can tell you that the Torquere anthology, I Put a Spell On You, which my short story, Play Music, Play Magic, will be in, has been postponed to 24 February 2010. So if you were looking for it last Wednesday, that's why you couldn't find it.

I can also say that I had a terrible moment of RPS the other day. I tried to kill it, but it wouldn't die. See, I don't support Real Person Fic (RPF) or Real Person Slash (RPS). I know others do and that's fine, but to me it's an uncool invasion of privacy. So the fact that I had a moment of RPS while watching Ace of Cakes is just wrong, wrong, wrong. I'm laughing about it now, but at the time I was not amused with myself. No, not at all.

In less disturbing news, I got one of my novels back from one of my beta readers today. Woo-hoo! Can't wait to dig into it this afternoon. Any productive excuse to avoid actual writing is a little too welcome right now, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails