Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Follow-up and a Vid

I found out at family dinner out for my mom's belated b-day that my dad did not, in fact, out me to the cousins. Apparently, my cousin who knew I had a space opera novella submitted to a publisher last year (and that's all the detail I gave), made the leap that it must have been published (which it was this summer), and since no one on this side of the fam necessarily knew that I deliberately wasn't sharing, the parental units simply confirmed it. And it was my mom who told them my pen name. *headdesk*

But enough of that. I need some mindless yet brilliant entertainment since my own mind is completely bathed in iambic meters and stage blood right now. And, no, that's not a euphemism. And so, for your entertainment (and mine), here's a vid of which I am particularly fond.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails