Saturday, November 20, 2010

Enter to Win a Gift Certificate for All Romance!

I don't know about you, but I've gone a bit overboard with the Christmas shopping this year. I don't know why, I suppose I'm feeling extra generous this time because - despite the rough bumps in the economy - I realize I have a lot to be thankful for. The good news is, however, I'm almost done, but I have one more gift to give.

Now through December 17, I'm taking entries for a drawing. Winner gets a $25 gift certificate to All Romance, my favorite eBook vendor! You'll find all of my titles there, plus some of the hottest M/M romance from other bloggers at Slash and Burn.


There's no purchase necessary to enter, though it's my hope you'll either like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter after signing up. That's how I keep readers updated on what's coming next, but it's not all promo, because I do like to chat and rant on occasion. :)

If I don't see you before then, hope all my US friends have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Amara Devonte said...

Wonderful giveaway. Thanks you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails