Sunday, April 10, 2011

New release and contest!

A couple of years ago, I wrote Tabula Rasa. It was the story of Teagan and Cash, two rodeo cowboys who were a pair of team ropers. It ended up being a finalist in the EPPIES that year, which was a nice surprise, because I really loved that story.

In any case, Teagan and Cash came back for a quick visit a couple of months ago and asked for a short story. I complied. Their new story is called Priorities and is available HERE at Torquere Books for the low price of $1.99.

After you read it, you have time to pop over to my site and enter the contest I'm running. Just answer one question about the book, email me, and you're entered. Today is the last day, so don't wait!

Get your copy of Priorities today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails