Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Weekend Smut Bunnies

Wow, I've actually prepared a post in advance. Go me. And this one is not complete randomness...but randomness with pictures.

So this past weekend I spent up in the bay area. Met a bunch of awsome people, had a lot of fun.


First off, YaoiCon. This is the convention for Yaoi and M/M romance does well there. Sold lots of books. Saw lots of guys … well, see for yourself. It's fun and insane. We did a panel on where to find M/M romance that readers of Yaoi would enjoy. I bought naughty art by a guy named Brian C. Mitchell (http://www.roughcanvas.com/) the human torch with a flaming cock…yah baby. "Heat Wave" and "Hard as Adamantium" you can find them under Artwork in the fan gallery.

Bishi auctions and dances and more cosplay than you can shake a stick at. Really, it's a fun con and run well. I managed to not over buy.

Then Sunday, we took off for Folsom Street Fair. Want to know what to do for a kick. Head to an erotic leather even with 4 erotic authors and the poor reviewer we hijacked for her car. BWHAHAHAHA. The pictures speak for themselves. And these are the NC17 ones. There's better by far roaming around. You can bet this is showing up in my stories.

And I did actually hear someone say "ass-less chaps." Almost smacked them. A random guy owned by a nice Bear asked if I thought he should wear a kilt or a straight jacket...both, in matching canvas for durablity or leather for fun. Got flashed by the Goth boi in a kilt. Yum. Peircings and tats abounded. Gals with their tits hanging out. More importantly, guys with thier junk hanging out. Santa Bear flogging passers by.
Public spankings, whacking off in the street, blowjobs: its all there in one great spectical. There is so much going on it's not possible to process it all. Ran into a gentleman selling corsets who'd been at YaoiCon the previous day. We all felt much more sane on Folsom.

Went over to Castro for a drink (which we never got, btw) and I convinced JL Langely to buy The Man Who Fell In Love With the Moon. Someday, I'll get around to writing a review of that. Standing out in front of the "toy" store got my butt grabbed by one of a really cute couple.

Great weekend. I'm still recovering.


And I must go back next year!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails