Sunday, February 14, 2010

Well well well, looks like I get the lucky job of posting on Valentine's Day. Since my own valentine is working today, I'll console myself by putting up some of my very favorite pictures of boys with their sweeties.












Some people are definitely into Valentine's Day and some are not. It's never been a big deal for my honey and me, but we do exchange cards and kisses. If Valentine's Day is your thing, especially to read about, then go check out Torquere Press's Valentine's Day Extravaganza. Twelve lovely little stories about... well, yes. Love. Go find something you like.

Have a good one, folks. Give someone a kiss today.

2 comments:

Keira Andrews said...

I loooove that first picture. Dress shirts and ties are so sexy. :D

Tory Temple said...

Oooooh I AGREE, my friend. :D Especially when they look a bit rumpled.

Related Posts with Thumbnails