Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011

Happy 2011!!!
Even though it's only 3 days into the new year, I hope it's going well. ^-^
I logged on thinking of ranting about resolutions, but I see Tory already beat me to it - lol
Well, I'm bidding 2010 farewell with a long sigh of relief. It's been a rough year personally and professionally that included several rejections. My look on the new year looks bright though as there will be many changes in the next month or two.
The biggest being that I'm actually getting a part-time job. I wasn't looking for it, but it just kind of fell into my lap and it's something completely different than I've ever done. I'm looking forward to the challenge (including having an actual job to go to each morning - it's only 4 hrs a day). I've also discovered that I do more writing and can seem to concentrate better when I've got a job. It sounds odd, but I see me accomplishing much more this year. *crossing fingers* Those rejected manuscripts won't be sitting too long as well as finishing a couple of nearly finished ones.

So what is your outlook on the new year? Are you glad 2010 is over? I'm all ears :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails