Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well hello there, 2011! You've started off okay, so let's think about continuing this trend, shall we? I know a lot of people who had a rough 2010, so my hopes for 2011 are high indeed.

I don't really make resolutions. The guilt when I break them is too much for me. Instead, I just try to live my life the way I think a good person should, with maybe a little less profanity than the year before. I'll let you know how that goes. Do you guys have any "non-resolutions" you try to make? Anyone made a resolution that you've actually kept? My personal favorite is the weight loss one, especially since a knee injury and then foot surgery have kept me from the gym for months now. Let me tell you, holiday cookies still taste the same.

Let me know what your resolutions are (or aren't). I'm off to a one year old's birthday party today. Something tells me that reading your comments will be much more fun. Let's hear it for smartphones and the ability to check email!

Happy New Year, y'all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails