Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Free Holiday Read from Samhain Publishing

Hey there! As luck would have it, my blog day here coincides with my free holiday story's release on the Samhellion Blog. Hopefully, by the time I get this posted, it'll be up and ready for you to download. It's a sexy and sweet Solstice story featuring my handsome hotties, Jimothy and Ricky from The Ballad of Jimothy Redwing. I had much fun revisiting these characters--and it didn't hurt that the story gave me a few thousands words towards my NaNoWriMo goal. ;) I'd post an excerpt, but honestly, when the story's only about 3K, there's not much to excerpt without giving it all away. And since it's being given away anyway... Well, you get my point. When it shows up, you should be able to find it on this page: Samhellion Free eBook Library.

This comes on the heels of my print galley being due, too, which is kind of cool. It being my first print galley, it was exciting to be able to turn in the correction form and go rooting through the reviews for the best quotes. I only hope they use them on the print edition. Gods know I'll be using a few on my website!

Happy December and I hope you enjoy the story. Oh! It's called Wand'ring Home.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails