Monday, June 2, 2008

A couple of things from me this week...

First of all, I have a brand new review of GWM Wanted that I want to brag about. :) Joyfully Reviewed gave it a recommended read, and I'm tickled to death about what the reviewer had to say about my novella.

ay_gwmwanted_coverlg.jpg
rr-pinkbutton.bmp
Joyfully Recommended!
“Fantastic and so beautifully written, GWM Wanted is a must read. Amanda Young captured perfectly the insecurities and fears found within a marriage when the couple stops communicating. Gay or straight, all relationships hit roadblocks when partners don’t express their feelings and say what they need, want, and feel. Sam and Mark are a couple in love and still very attracted to each other, but because of lack of communications and letting fears take over, they were losing each other. Going to the extreme of inviting a third person into their sex life may not have been the answer, but in a roundabout way, it was the eye-opener they needed. Ms. Young did a great job with this and she also made a good point about the risks of answering online ads. I loved GWM Wanted and I Joyfully Recommend it.”
~Reviewed by Ley
http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/RRs/June08RR/GWMWanted.AY.html

******************************************************************

Secondly, I thought I would give you all a shout out about the scavenger hunt going on at Rainbow Reviews. There are a bunch of authors giving away free books(myself included), and all you have to do to win is find the little icons on each other websites. For more information, just visit Rainbow Reviews.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails