Monday, September 20, 2010

Pride in the Park

Yesterday was the annual Pride in the Park festival, which is held n Elmwood Park here in Roanoke, Virginia. I shared a booth with JM Snyder, Vincent Diamond, Beth Wylde, and Marguerite Labbe. It was a beautiful day with a clear blue sky and weather in the low-to-mid nineties. A ton of people came out for the celebration and a good time was had by all.


I met a bunch of very sweet people, sold some books, and handed out a ton of promo. Actually, I ran completely out of goody bags by noon. I'm going to have to make some more before Durham Pride this upcoming weekend or I won't have anything to hand out to anyone else. :D


Pictures of the event are below, although I didn't think to take very many. I'm missing pictures of myself and Vincent Diamond. :(


Click on the photo to see the full version.


pride-in-the-park.jpg


Pride schedule


vendor-row.jpg


Vendor Row #1


vendor-row-2.jpg


Vendor Row #2


jm-snyder-marguerite-labbe.jpg


JM Snyder and Marguerite Labbe


beth-wylde-at-pride.jpg


Beth Wylde


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails