Tuesday, June 26, 2007

To slash or not to slash...

I received the funniest flame on my LiveJournal the other day. In response to my complaint that, at 167 minutes, the latest Pirates of the Caribbean flick is just too long, an anonymous person replied:

The movies were too long? Or did they just lack male-ass-touching?

Ha! While I'd be lying if I said that a little male ass-touching wouldn't go a long way in making me want to see the movie, mansex isn't the only criteria by which I judge my entertainment.

At least, I don't think it is. *ponders*

I was going to end this little bit of Tuesday musing with a photo of some guys grabbing ass, but I did a Google image search on "male ass touching" and was rather surprised by the results. David Boreanaz in the tub, David Beckham and teammates celebrating a goal, and...Gollum? Not to mention Foghorn Leghorn. Interesting!

2 comments:

Anne Cain said...

I'm with you, Keira. After the mess that was/is Pirates 2, it's going to take a LOT of "male-ass touching" in the film to get me to sit through the third installment. :P I was supposed to see it with my sister over the weekend, but we opted for Rise of the Silver Surfer instead. Much, much more fun!

Keira Andrews said...

I'm looking forward to the new Die Hard this weekend. I hear good things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails