Monday, July 9, 2007

Featured Author

It's that time again, already? It feels like just yesterday that I posted here. Time flies, huh?
Well, today is a busy day for me with the release of my book, Journey to the Dark Side at Phaze. But it's not a M/M book, so I'll move on. (Sorry, I'm in promo mode *lol* )

July is a busy month for me both on a professional and personal level. There's birthdays, an anniversary, book release, renewal of my massage therapy license, and just the usual summer vacation activities. No wonder I feel like time is flying by.

Being a newbie in the world of publishing, I feel honored to be a July Featured Author at The Romance Studio Blue. What's even better is that it also highlights A Master's Love. So stop by and see my first interview. *biting nails*
http://www.theromancestudio.com/blue/who4.php

I'm also still posting chapters to my M/M free read, Second Chances at my blog.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails