Sunday, July 1, 2007

Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

At least it is now, because I'm away from the Evil Day Job and spending a week at the beach with my family. This is my favorite time of the year! I love being able to lounge on the beach all day doing nothing. And right now, I'm loving watching a summer storm come in over the water. Pure paradise, I swear :D

So, because I need to disconnect before the lightning fries my laptop (and because I'm lazy LOL), I am turning it over to you, dear blog readers. What's your favorite thing to do and/or place to go for vacation? Do you love to travel to remote corners of the earth, or would you rather stay at home and redecorate? Where would you go and what would you do if you had all the time and money you needed? Me, I'd spend at least three or four months exploring Europe. Now you share YOUR vacation dream!

3 comments:

ingrid said...

Europe would be lovely to see. I think that I would have to spend at least a year there. Then I would like to drive all over the states, including alaska. so much to see and do.

Ally Blue said...

Oh Alaska! Wow, I'd LOVE to go to Alaska! The book I'm working on right now is set there, in Tongass National Forest, and I've fallen in love with the place through research LOL

ingrid said...

My husband was offered a chance to work the pipeline before we were married and I had neighbors that lived there for about 3 years and loved it. ever since then I have wanted to visit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails