Thursday, August 30, 2007

In the works...

Roberta asked what I'm working on now, so here's the scoop...

A lot. LOL I've got writer's ADD--can't stick to one story. Here are a few things I'm currently ensconced in, though:

body mod novella - as yet untitled novella for a Torquere Press antho on a body mod theme.

Steve/Bret - no title for their story yet, but this is a couple that sprang up out of nowhere. Steve's ex-Army and a Dom; Bret's his sub, oh and a daywalker (a vamp who can survive sunlight, in limited quantities).

Blessed Sacrament - sequel to Kay's The Legacy. This one's slow-going.

Numerous other things that have been pushed onto the backburner for a bit. LOL

As for edits, I'm smoothing out the sequel to The Prince's Angel so I can get it to our Torquere editor. Working through edits on Realms of Fantasy, our angel/demon antho for Samhain, and doing edits on Dominion, sequel to The Power of Two, from Phaze. (All of these are Myc/Shayne titles, by the way.)

I know I'm forgetting something... LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! You must go crazy keeping up with it all, lol. Body mod sounds interesting, but it all sounds good to me!

Roberta

Liz said...

*grins* Thanks, hun! :D

Heh, sometimes...I really have to wonder. O.o

Anonymous said...

LOL The insanity seems to be working for you Mychael, so keep it up!

Roberta

Liz said...

*chuckles* I'm tryin'! ;)

Katrina Strauss said...

I go through ADD stages like that myself! The important thing is to stay busy, because sooner or later, something concrete actually emerges from the madness. :D

Liz said...

Amen! LOL Now...if only we could convince our Musi of this. O.o

Related Posts with Thumbnails